6 februari 2011

Graphic45

Den här månaden är det Graphic45 som är "manufacturer of the month" hos ScrapGal.
Jag fick skapa med Transatlantique Collection och den är helt fantastik!
.
This month it´s Graphic45 that is "the manufacturer of the month" at ScrapGal.
I got to create with Transatlantique Collection and it is really fantastic!
.
Första layouten är med min fina dotter Mye.
Trots att hon är långt borta är hon alltid nära mig i mitt hjärta...
.
The first layout is with my beautiful daughter Mye.
Even though she is far away she is always close to me in my heart...
Sen en layout med min underbara man... Jag ska alltid älska honom...
.
Then a layout with my wonderful husband... I will love him forever...
Och så ett födelsedags-kort till en gentleman...
.
And then a birthday-card for a gentleman...
Till sist vill jag säga till er att ta fram kalendrarna och markera 18-19 februari!
För då blir det härlig crop hos ScrapGal!
Det kan ni inte missa!
.
At last I want you to take your calenders out and mark February 18-19.
Then it´s gonna be a great crop at ScrapGal!
You don´t wanna miss that!

2 kommentarer:

Stacey sa...

Mette those are gorgeous. You always do such amazing work.

emma sa...

ja sno på du bara :)
älskar dig mamma!